CALLAWAY RAZR HAWK TOUR ISSUE DRIVER

My guess, based on absolutely nothing, is that Callaway will go back to the drawing board and completely retool their adjustability system in the very near future. After talking to some of my friends i decided to give it a try. Along the bottom of both drivers, Callaway has also placed an aluminum skid plate for added durability. I got a text from Robopti today claiming cannon. The 6 golfers for whom we collected detailed performance data were asked to hit a series of shots on our 3Track Equipped simulators from aboutGolf. Another great review, the Hawk is a nice driver but I actually preferred the Diablo Octane for myself. If I had to pay for a driver..
Uploader: Goltirr
Date Added: 27 July 2014
File Size: 14.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 35139
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





A single 6 was at the low end of things, and there were plenty of 7s to go around as well.

Posted 22 August - Testers hit all sorts of shots with ease; repeatable, hot flight. So let me sum up; Razar Hawk Hzwk Distance was consistently 10 yards further, and I found the fairway much more as my mis-hits occur on the toe.

Have you had your eyes checked?

Razr Hawk Tour sole weight - Callaway Community

Advertise with us Privacy Terms. If you love this club, but the accuracy is a concern, order it an inch shorter, as there is more than enough distance here. I was razd away, so I walked out with the Callaway. I am positive this driver will be a huge hit for Callaway based on my test.

The aerodynamic design "streamlined surface technology" reduces drag during the downswing for increased head speed and distance. My guess, based on absolutely nothing, is that Callaway will go back to the drawing board and completely retool their adjustability system ossue the very near future. Launch-angle golf is coming and in a short time will radically change how players are developed.

Check out what's on sale in the PGA Shop. I've forgotten my password. ReviewMar 13 This one looks good for sure. PGA Tour 7hr ago Best of golf: I think what I love about it the most is the sound and feel at impact. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all caolaway great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways.

Lasting moments inside cqllaway ropes with Tiger Woods There are always a few other people inside the ropes with Tiger Woods during pro-ams. Out to the course with the 3 sticks to test.

callaway razr hawk tour | eBay

I have never palyed a Callaway or TM driver before I currently have a D2 which I am not terribly fond of and have put my trusty old D3 back in the bag. On the low end, was our senior tester, Ridge, who limited his misses to just under 9 yards. The Best Year for Drivers Ever?

Posted 07 July - Mine was the only 10, and because we trim at both ends, it disappeared along with the lone 4 on the low end. DNice26, on 12 March - Whistling Straits Kohler, Wisconsin.

Tour Issue Callaway RAZR Hawk Tour 8.5 Degree Driver Stiff Graphite 0602932

Dec 13, 44 Comments. Not closed at ALL, clean, and powerful looking.

Nov 29, 40 Comments. I asked the guy by any chance if he could send me one more fitting for my swing, he did. Golfweek Hawm June 25, 8: Along the bottom of both drivers, Callaway has also placed an aluminum skid plate for added durability.

Comments

Popular Posts