BENQ DW1610 DRIVER

Comments posted by Brucecampbellsrighthand from Canada, August 29, Beware of B8T9 firmware. Sliding Cone mechanism Qvideo 2. The second rating between the is a normal average rating. No 8X media in my area to try it out yet Storage by Rick Broida Oct 10,
Uploader: Grogor
Date Added: 3 October 2005
File Size: 27.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 6017
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





R03 comments, 0 good1 mixed0 poor.

Get a 4-terabyte USB 3. Large drive for a low price Large drive for a low price by Dong Ngo.

I don't understand why people are having problems using DVD-R discs? I have only tried buring at 4x, do ebnq have any higher speed discs. They are probably counting on the fact that it will get unofficial upgrade to firmware somehow or they just have made a missprint in their add. Secondary you can also do a Disk Quality test.

Home Entertainment by Ty Bennq Oct 28, Also even at 4x i've had about 8 failures on a 50pack of DVDRs I'll try that for next time. I know that there may be firmware updates one day but I'm not risking the wait.

My previous problems was that I was using cheap media. But the movie dvd's will not recognize in my jvc th-a30 or my friends apex. The question I really have to ask is what is the Media ID of this media you are using for your burns? I have been using it for two months and really like it so much.

BENQ DW resources and drivers

I'm pretty happy with the drive. I still cannot read the -rw discs that i burned before I flashed with the new firmware. R03 comments, 1 good0 mixed0 poor. The Canadian Benq site only has firmware B8M9.

Rated this writer No rating. S11 comments, 1 good0 mixed0 poor.

BenQ DW1610 DVD Writer

Doesn't work bnq all with the Kodak dvd-r 4x ProdiscS03 that I also got from them. Comments posted by Al from Canada, August 25, After this speed it will not increase anymore. Comments posted by Pavel from Canada, November 25, My search for a dw is still not producing anyone with them in stock. Any help is welcome. I was using the newest firmware B8T9 from the Euro site.

Maybe Bejq can help here: Purchased 2 weeks ago. Verify seems to fail near the end of my compilations, but the data seems to be fine. We have the Green Light to go ahead. Qscan, another Benq's tool, can even measure the quality of a blank dvdr before writting. Benq dw Dual Layer? Fast, incredibly portable data storage -- with one missing piece Fast, incredibly portable ds1610 storage -- with one missing piece by Dong Ngo. Click on this for more technical information.

Comments

Popular Posts